Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mail For Me

Hi everyone..
I gotta tell ya what I got in the mail last week from my Auntie Debbie and her gang in Calif.
I got a Pup Tent,a new raincoat new shirt really kool toy,and a collar and bow's and
mom got a shirt that say's Dog Mom on it..
And a lot of other things..
Oh,and I got a new bed too...
My Auntie Sue in N.H.and Cuz Lilbit sent me a Spike collar,and a toy..
I can't wait till the weather warms up so mom can take me for a walk and I can put my new collar on..
Mom and me got our business card in the mail today..
We don't really have a business,but mom says she gets tired of writing down our address and phone numbers,and her e-mail address and my blog address's she had card's made..
There really kool too.
Mom also had a hat made with MY picture on it..
We should get it sometime in the next week or so..
I can't wait to see it..
Did I say it has MY picture on it..
Mom and my Auntie Teresa went to town today to do some shopping..
Mom wanted a floor lamp to put beside the puter,cause Butt Head AKA Figaro,keeps
getting up where mom had the lamp and knocking it over...
Anyway,Mom got me a new water dish..
Well,it's not really a dish,but it hold's a lot of water,and as I drink from the bottom part of it,it fills back
up,and mom doesn't even have to add water..
Wonder how she does that...??
Mom got mail today all for herself..
My Auntie Pat in Calif.,she sent mom a really pretty yorkie bracelet and key chain..
We just love my Auntie Pat,and Cuz Sausha,there just the best..
Well,it's about that time again,but before I go,I want to ask you to pray for my Auntie Steph.
She is going to have surgery on her wrist very soon,and she needs our prayers..
And my Auntie Mary is not doing well either.
She has been sick for sometime,and need our prayer..
Thank you one and all.
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: