Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Looking For My Mom

Good Evening
Hope everyone had a good day..
I sure did..
I got to go see my Auntie Connie today..
She works at the post office place where mom mails all
her letter's and packages..
We mailed off a package today to my Auntie Pat in Calif..
And a couple of get well cards.
One to my Auntie Elaine in New York and another one to
my Auntie Steph in Pa..
The picture of me you see here is where I stand when I'm looking for my mom..
I always look out that window,it's my window..
I can see almost everything from that window..
I can even see the ocean from it..
I see the raccoons when they come for dinner,and the homeless kitty's that we feed.
And bird's and just all kinds of things..
But mostly I look for my mom when she come's home from work..
I know the sound of our car,and I run to my window when I hear it..
I see mom get out of the car,then I run to the door and wait for her to open it..
That's when I get all kinds of hugs and kissess..
Oh and a couple of tummy rubs while she holds me..
I'm always so happy to see my mom..
Well,it's time for me and mom to get to bed,as she has to work tomorrow..
So,I hope everyone sleeps well and has a wonderful day tomorrow..
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: