Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hi Everyone
First off,who ever said it was Springtime in Washington,LIED...
It snowed yesterday,and today the wind blew so hard,and it was
reallllly cold this morning..
We've had about two day's of Spring weather and that's it..
Mom had to go to town with Auntie Judy today,and she said it
wasn't a fun drive..
Her and Auntie Judy had fun together,just the drive wasn't fun..
The wind was whipping her car all over the road..
Good thing mom's a really good driver..
Mom came home with all kinds of things from the store..
And being the good sniffer furbabie that I am,I check out ever
bag she bring's in the door..
Gotta make sure their safe ya know..
I did find one very interesting box..
It was white styrofoam and had a really yummy smell to it..
Turn's out it was Chinese food..
Something I'd never had before..
Mom brought the fried rice home just for me..
And was it ever yummy...
She also brought home 44lbs of dog food for the coonie's..
Now they won't go without food for at least a month..
Before I forget,mom and me want to thank everyone who said
a prayer for my Auntie Jessie's daughter Patty..
She had her surger yesterday and is doing so good,the doctor is
letting her go home tomorrow..
She will be staying with her sister Ruthie while she recoops...
Thank you all again..
Ok,mom says it's time to go to bed.
She was up late last night and I got her up early today and wouldn't let
her take a nap..
She said something about it being her day off and she should beable to
take a nap if she want's too..
So,have good evening and a wonderful day tomorrow
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: