Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Was Lied To..

You talk about someone not telling the truth.
My mom lied to me big time today..
She said that Uncle Daren,Auntie Teresa and her were
going out to breakfast and would be right back after they
were done eating..
Yeah right..
They left at 11:30am and didn't get back till almost 6pm..
And Uncle Daren wasn't with them..
Mom said that they went shopping after they ate..
Good thing mom got me a pillow for my new car seat my
Grandma J sent me..
I tell you,if you can't trust you very own mom,who can you trust..
Have to tell you something so funny that happened to my mom today..
When everyone was leaving to go to breakfast,mom took off in her car,got
around the cornor and all of a sudden she pulled over to the side of the road.
Auntie Teresa was right behind her..
It seem's Figaro got into mom's car and she didn't know it.
All of a sudden he jumped up from the back seat on to mom shoulder..
Scared the poop out of her..
She jumped out of her car opened the back door and Figaro got out and just meandered
down the road like nothing happened..
He came home and told me..
I thought it was so funny.
That will teach her not to leave me home alone on her day off and go out
to eat without me..
Well,it's bed time for me.
Mom kept me up till 3am last night,and I'm one pooped kid,and I'm still a little
miffed at her..
Sleep well and
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

2 comments:

Maggiegirl said...

LOL LOL I wish I could have been there to see this. Barb

Grandma Kathy said...

Good Morning Shadow,
Actually Mommy didn't lie to you. I'm sure she meant to come right back, but you know how adults are. They start talking and shopping and never know when to stop. I bet you gave her a hard time when she got back home. Giggle!!!!!!!! I have signed up again for a Google account, but it only seem to work the first time after I sign up. The next time I will be told my password is invalid again.
Wub Ya, Grandma K