Friday, April 25, 2008

Figaro's In Trouble

Hi everyone...
I gotta tell you,Figaro is so in trouble with my mom..
She was ready to give him what for tonight..
Two nights in a row mom came home from work and
found her little lamp by the puter moved..
Last night it was hanging upside down by the cord..
Tonight it was laying on it's side..
Now my mom's a very smart lady..
She knew it wasn't me that did it..
I don't climb and wouldn't mess with her lamp if I could.
So she know's it was the cat Fiagro..
She toss his sorry little butt outside and made him stay there
for over three hours...
He sat at the door and whined and carried on something awful..
But mom made him stay outside..
She is still hot at him...
Stupid puddy tad,he never listen's to mom..
And most likely he neve will..
Oh I gotta tell you what my mom ordered tonight..
A hat,with MY picture on it.
Yep,she had me put on her hat..
And my blog's name on the back..
I think that is so kool..
I will have her take a picture of it when it get's here
and post it...
We got our address label's and ink pen's..
And our business card's have been shipped,sowe should
be getting them the first part of next week..
I'm so excited..
Can you tell my mom love's MEEE a lot...Can you?
I gotta be the luckest little pup ever..
Ok,it's that time again..
Time to go to bed..
Please be good to one another..
And remember to pray for those who need help,and those
who can't be with their family because they are far far away
making this country safe for all of us..
God Bless and Keep You
Shadow Dancer

No comments: