Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Lazy Sunday...

Hi Everyone
What a Sunday I have had..
Mom got up early this morning,don't know why..
I didn't wake her..
But I helped her get out of bed by giving her lots of kisses..
When she left for work,Figaro was outside,and guess what,she
let him stay outside..
All day he was outside..
I had the whole house to myself..
It was so nice..
I could snooze in any of my three bed's and mom's without him
getting all huffy and telling me that one of the bed's is his..
Say's who.
I claimed it the second I got in the house when mom adopted me,and it
has been mine ever sense..
And I'm not givin it back..
He thinks he can sleep on any of mom's chair's and dig his claws in..
When mom catches him,oh does he get in trouble,with a capitol T...
He tried to take my doggie cookie away from me tonight,and took a swipe at me..
You should have seen my mom,she was ticked off..
Put his sorry but outside..And he's still there...
That will teach him..Darn Puddy Tat..
Anyway,back to my lazy day..
It was just heaven,I could eat when I wanted to,sleep when I wanted to and just roll
around on the carpet and do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted too...
I like day's like that..
Mom is just waiting for the weather to get warm so we can go to the beach and walk
along the sand..
I can't wait..
Oh the smell's that are waiting for me and the treasure I will find..
Oh,summertime where are you..
It's got to be summertime somewhere,but it's sure not here..
We haven't had but about a week,maybe of Springtime..
Then it started to rain and has been doing it sense Wed.
Oh well,I guess the grass and tree's want a drink of water..
But gee,do they have to drink so much all the time?
Anyway,mom say's it's time to get my cute little fanny into bed..
Hope all have a good evening and sleep well...
May God Bless and Keep You All and Your Familys
Shadow Dancer

1 comment:

critterlady2 said...

Well,Shadow it sounds like you had a pretty good day yesterday. I have to tell you that your friends Peanut and Tucker had a rough day today. They both had flea baths and got flea treatments and Peanuts puppies also got flea swipes. But they got treats and feels so good now that they love their mommy so much now and are so happy. They really don't mind their baths at all. You should try it. It feels wonderful, they say. Peanuts puppies are opening their eyes now and are soooo cute. you would love playing with them.