Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sage and Hoss

Hi everyboday..
I want you to meet Sage and Hoss..
There Alaskan Malamutes..
They are just the most wonderful and loving furbabies..
I haven't got to meet them yet,but my mom know's them and
their mom really well..
They come into the store where my mom works..
And they know that Auntie Dee(my mom) will come out with a treat for them..
They really love their Auntie..
For Christmas we gave them a whole big jar full of their favorite treats..
Mom got lots and lots of really kool kissess from them..
She is going to take some really good picture's of them and print them out for
their mom Mine',like she did of the one of me she took and hung on the wall in the
front room...
Mom's getting really good at this picture taking thing..
She say's she has really good model's for taking picture's...
I can't wait till the weather warm's up so we can go to the beach and take
picture's..
Mine' is going to bring Sage and Hoss on one of our outing..
Mom want's to get some picture's with the sun behind us..
She is ever so glad my Auntie Pat sent her the Kodak Easy Share Camera..
Me too,I think..
I'm always seeing spots and I think something is in my eye's,so I rub them and rub
them,but nothing come's out..
Then in a few minute's the spots just go away..
You ever have that happen to you?.Strange..
Anyway,it's getting kinda late,and mom is really tired tonight..
It was her Monday,and she's always tired..
So,take care everyone.
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: