Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dinner Guest

Tonight we had dinner guest..
My Auntie Teresa can over with her friend Al..
I just love my Auntie Teresa,and she realllly love's me..
She thinks that I am just the cutest little boy she has ever seen.
Auntie Teresa had never seen a Yorkie till she seen me..
Can you believe that,she never seen a Yorkie..
Now she want's to get one of her very own.
Mom said she would help her find one when she is ready..
On,back to dinner.
Mom made Chicken Stir Fry with all kinds of Veggies..
Oh and Pineapple..
I got some mixed in with my kibble,and let me tell you,it was
ever so yummy...
My mom is just the bestest cook in the whole wide world..
I found out today that my cousin Danny is coming to spend a few
days with us tomorrow..Yippie..
I get to see my Auntie Barb and Uncle Duane too..
I really wish we lived closer,I miss my Cousin and Auntie and Uncle..
Danny is a real kool Cuz..
My Uncle Daren called today,he got a job making pizza's...
I love the smell of pizza,but mom won't let me have any.
She say's it's not good for me..
Darn,human's get all the good food...
Oh oh,my Auntie Teresa's friend Al,put together my car seat my
Grandma J sent me,and Auntie Teresa put it in mom's car..
Then mom put me in it..
It's ever so nice..
Now I can see out the window while me and mom are going for a drive
somewhere..
I can't thank my Grandma J enough for sending it to me...
If your reading this Grandma J,THANK YOU...
Well,I guess that's about it for tonight..
It late and time to go snuggle in bed with my mom..
We play and she rubs my tummy for me..
Have a good night everyone..
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: