Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hi everyone.
Well my cousin Danny made it here alright..
I was ever so glad to see him..
He's sleeping on a pillow on the chair right now..
He's misses his mom and dad,so he decided to take a nap..
We shared some of mom's dinner with her,then went outside,and
we got a treat for that..
It's going to be so much fun having my cousin here for a few days..
He came with his very own blankie..
I will share my pillows with him..
I have 4 so I think he can use a couple of them..
My Auntie Teresa stopped by for a few minute's to see me
and mom tonight..
She got to meet cousin Danny..
She thinks he really cute.
Now she really want's to get a yorkie...
I think mom said it's the "Yorkie Charm" working..
Well,that's about all for tonight..
Gonna go check on my cuz and see if he needs anything..
Have a wonderful evening and a great tomorrow..
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: