Thursday, April 3, 2008

All To Myself Today..

Good Evening everyone..
I had a really nice day today..
Got mom up on time to get ready for work,and went
back to bed for an early morning snooze..
Just before mom left she let Figaro out,and guess what,he stayed
outside till mom came home from work..
It was everly so nice..
I could go where I wanted and do what I wanted and didn't
have to put up with any lip service from the "Cat"..
Mom's still kinda mad at Figaro for scaring her half to death
when he jumped from the back seat of her car on to her shoulder...
Oh how I would have loved to see that...giggle giggle...
My Auntie Teresa came over for a visit last night.
She told me and mom that she is falling in love with "The Yorkie Breed"
and just might have to get one..
We told her we would help find one when she is ready..
I think that is so awsome..
A cousin just down the street to play with...
Ok,mom say's it's time to go,that her favorite show is on..
CSI Las Vegas..
Mom say's one of these day's we will move back to Las Vegas..
She say's I will love the sunshine..
We don't see much sunshine here in Washington..
Anyway,good night to and all a good night..
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

1 comment:

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

Dear Cousin, my dear boy -- be sure to tell Auntie Teresa how wonderful it feels to be rescued by someone who needs you. Especially when you are a very good boy and don't understand how you ended up where you were. Auntie Teresa sounds like she would be a wonderful forever mom to anypuppy who is waiting.
Very truly, your Cousin Sausha