Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hi Everyone,sorry I haven't been on lately..
Mom has been really tired and not up to snuff..
Someone hurt my mom's feelings and she was not
doing well for a few days.
But she's ok now..
She talked to my Grandma J and my Auntie Mary today,and
she feels so much better..
She even IM with my Auntie Debbie last night,and that always makes
her smile.
My cousin Danny went home Sunday..
He was ever so happy to see his mom and dad..
It was really nice to have him here for a few days..
Mom's been really busy today redoing our office..
She has found things that she forgot she lost..Silly mom..
This morning she brought out this big scary thing that make's a lot of loud noise's and suck
up everything in it's way..
I stayed as far away from it as I could..
I was afraid it would have me for lunch or something..
Mom had it sitting in the door way between the living room and our office..
I stood back in the kitchen and hollered for mom,and I hollored and finally she came out to
see what all the noise was about..
She finally figured it out..
So she picked me up and put me in my little bed next to her desk..
That thing is realllly scary.
Mom call's it a vaccum cleaner..
I call it the BIG MONSTER that eat's everything and anything.
And I wasn't going to be one of it's victims..
Oh,I almost forgot..
Mom ordered us address labels and business cards..
And they have my name on them...
The business card's say Shadow's World.
And below that it says,The world as a Yorkie see it..
And it's even got my blog addy on it..
Oh and mom's e-maill addy and two phone numbers..
It's really going to be kool to send them out to friend and family..
Ok,time for me to get my cute little body to bed..
Hope all have a good night and a wonderful tomorrow..
Before I go,would you please say a prayer for my friend Lilbit's
grandma and grandpa..
They aren't doing so good and his daddy had to fly home to see them..
Thank you one and all..
God Bless Everyone
Shadow Dancer

No comments: