Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Another Day Home Alone

Yep,another day home alone,or I should say night home alone..
Mom had to work till midnight tonight..
I wasn't happy about that at all..
I think my mom should be home at night with meee.
I'm her little boy and I want her home.
Tomorrow my Uncle Daren and my Auntie Teresa are
coming over to see me and mom..
It's been forever sense Uncle Daren has been here..
Mom brought me a treat tonight..
A silver dollar jerky treat...Yummmy,I just love them..
I get to try and find where mom has put it..
She had it in her apron pocket..
I just stuck my little head in there and grabbed it and ran to one
of my bed to eat it..
It sure was good..
Well,it's really late and way past mine and mom's bed time.
So I'm going to sign off for tonight..
Hope all have a wonderful Tues..
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: