Friday, April 18, 2008

Pretty Pom

Hi Everyone.
This is a picture of my mom's friend Patty's little Pom Lady Bug..
She's an itty bitty little 1 year old girl..
She only weigh 2 lbs..
Now that's a very small pup..
She comes into the store where mom works to see her..
Lady Bug just loves my mom.
Mom gives doggie cookie's to all the furkids that come in to see her..
Let's see,there Sammy the Golden,and Bart the black Lab,Teddy the Yorkie,and
the list just goes on and on..
Oh,I forgot to tell you.
Teddy went to his mom's house to stay while his dad is out of town..
I think that just great..
I was looking forward to meeting him and getting to know what he likes to do and all.
But it good that he gets to spend time with his mom..
Mom wanted me to tell you about our strange weather today...
She called it Freakie Friday today..
On the way to work she hit,rain,then hail,then snow..
NO,not a typo,Snow,in the middle of April..
Not keep in mind,we only live 2.5miles from her work..
Really freakie..
My Auntie Deb who lives in Indiana woke up to an earth quake..
I think I would rather have the snow..
Anyway,our local weatherman out of Seattle says that we are gonna get more
of the white stuff tonight...
Mom's not happy about that..
She's from the Desert Southwest and wants to see SUNSHINE,and lot's of it..
I would like to see it too..
Can't go for walks in the snow and cold..
My fur coat isn't thick like my cousins the Kee's and mom get's really cold if the sun isn't
out and nice and warm..
I have a special prayer request..
My Auntie Jessie who live's next door,her daughter Patty is going to have surgery in the morning.
She has the big C..
Anyway,if you could say a little prayer for her that all goes well and she recover's quickly..
Thank you ever so much..
Ok,time to call it a night..
Take care and
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: