Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunshine

It happened today,we had Sunshine.
First time all week,we really got to see the sun..
It felt so warm on my fur..
I layed in my little bed in front of the window and had a
really good nap..
I just love sunshine..
Mom say's I would really love Las Vegas,as the sun shine's all the time..
The Weatherman said more sun for the week coming up..
Oh I can't wait..
I gotta get my shade's out and my hat,and lay out and get some really
good sun rays..
Too bad mom has to work tomorrow,we could go for a walk on the beach..
Might just be a cute little girly furbabie there..
Might get something started..
Ya just never know..
Ok,that's about all for tonight.
Have to go find where mom put my shade's and hat.
You know how mom's are..
They put things up,and never remember where they put them.
So then you have to dig thru things and try and find them...
Anyway,Good night all
Sleep well,and God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: