Saturday, March 29, 2008

Not Much Going On Today

Not much to write about today...
Got mom up for work like I alway do..
She kissed me good-bye and left..
I napped off and on all day..
Watched a few snow flake's fall..
Listen to Figaro purr for awhile..
Then mom finally came home..
She was late,and I worry when she doesn't
get home on time..
She had to get gas in her car..
We had our dinner,and played a little..
While mom was on the PC,we both heard this
noise that sounded like fire works going off..
Silly us,it was hail hitting the roof..
We didn't have hardly any snow here.,but in Bellingham
where my Auntie Jamie live's,the last mom heard there was
3 inches of the white stuff on the ground..
Gee,I wonder how much Auntie Barb and Uncle Duane and
Cuz Danny got at their house..
They kinda live up in the mountains...
Well,that's about it for tonight..
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday..
Take Care and God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: