Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sat.At My House

Hi everyone..
I have to tell you all that I was so excited last night,
I could hardly sleep a wink..
I just love having my very own blog..
My Grandma J and Grandma Kathy both left
me message's telling me how proud they are
of me for having one..
I got my mom up at 4:00 am this morning cause I
wanted to post im my blog..
Silly mom,she wanted to sleep,mumbled something
about having to go to work later today...
Tomorrow is Easter Sunday,and me and mom want to
Wish all of you a Very Happy Easter,and we hope the
Easter Bunny bring's you lot's of nice pressie's..
Love and Puppie Slurps
Shadow Dancer

2 comments:

critterlady2 said...

Hi my precious little Shadow. I am so proud of you having your very own blog. You are a very grown up pupper now. I don't dare tell Peanut or Tucker. They will want their's too and I don't know how to get them one. I am on puppy watch tonight. Did you know Peanut is having puppies soon? Maybe tonight? I will send you pictures when she does. I wub you little one. Auntie Mary p.s. Happy Easter from the EAster Bunny!

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

Hey, Shadow, what did the Easter bunny bring you? I got nothing! I had to make nice with Rocco the beagle. Bleh! Love, Sausha