Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mom's Learning

Mom did it,she finally figured out how to add my picture to my blog..
She was playing around with things and the picture finally showed up..
But she really has to thank my Cousin Mary Margaret and Auntie Michele..
They told her how to do it..
Today was a really bad day for the weather..
It rained all day,then the sun came out,then it rained again.
And just before Mom got off work,it rained so hard that I didn't know if
she was going to be able to get home or not..
You couldn't see pasts your paws it was coming down so hard..
Mom was a few minute's late...
And I can tell you,I was standing at the door pacing back and forth waiting for her..
I was ever so glad to see her car pull into the driveway..
Mom told me that she met another Yorkie today named Teddy..
Teddy's daddy has to go out of town next month and he might get to come and stay
with me and mom...
But first we have to see if we like each other..
Mom say's he's a real nice little boy..
Maybe we could become best bud's and all..
I'll let you know when I meet him..
Time for me to get ready for bed,I have a really big day tomorrow..
Me and mom are going to my Auntie Jamie's house..
I get to go play with my cousin's the Kee's..
Xuxa and Kiwi..
So I need to rest up..
Good night and God Bless and Keep You All
Shadow Dancer

2 comments:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Pawsome blog, I tell YOUUU! You are teaching your mom really well. Have you joined "Dogs With Blogs" yet? It's great fun. Go to "www.dogswithblogs.com.au" and sign up. It's like...really big. Worldwide, with pups from everywhere. Love ya...

Cousin Mary-Margaret

Maggiegirl said...

Hey Cux Shadow who's this Teddy dud you meant? I lived out there for years. And you finally meet another yorkie dud. No fair. Hey I might have a secret to tell you tomorrow:) Cuz Danny