Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Who Called,Where I Went,and Who Came To Visit

Did I have a busy day today..
First my Grandma J called realllly early this morning..
Silly Grandma,she thought we were a head of her time zone..
She live's in Indiana,we live in Washington....
So anyway,me and mom talked to her for over an hour..
It's always so nice to talk to Grandma J...
Then,me and mom went and checked the mail at the office,then we went to the little
Post Office and mailed off a package to my Auntie Pat,and got some stamps,and visited
with my Auntie Connie for a little while..
And we had to go to the store to get carrots for the chicken soup mom made for dinner..
When we got back home,my Auntie Debbie called..
Then my Uncle Peter came over to visit and helped mom scan a picture for my Auntie Irene..
I'm really one tucked out pupster tonight..
I didn't have time to take my afternoon snooze..
Mom goe's back to work tomorrow,so I will have lot's of time to take a nap..
Well,CSI is on and me and mom never miss it,so I will say good night.
Hugz and Puppie Slurps
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

1 comment:

Grandma Kathy said...

Greetings Shadow,
I tried to send a comment sooner, but somehow my password got lost in the shuffle. You certainly had a busy day and I bet you snoozed all day the following day while Mommy was at work. Take good care of your Mommy and keep on blogging.
Love Ya, Grandma K