Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Day In My Life

Today was like any other Wed..
Got mom up early so she wouldn't be late for work like
I do everyday..
She left and went over to fee Moe,my Auntie Jessie's kitty..
Moe is very sad..
His brother Ottis went to the bridge last week and he really
misses him..
I went back to bed after mom left..
I slept off and on till mom got home..
Then I got hugs and kissess and tummy rubs..
Had my dinner and then played with mom a little,then,the
phone started ringing...
First my Auntie Jamie called,then my Sissy called,then my Auntie
Jamie called again,then my Auntie Jessie called from Canada,then
Uncle Daren called,then my Grandma J called..
We can go day's without the phone rining,and then all of a sudden
everyone call's..
Mom is getting ready to settle down to watch a little TV and then go to bed..
I hope everyone has a really good nights sleep...
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

1 comment:

critterlady2 said...

You sure are a very busy little pupper, Shadow. When you get a chance, give your mommy a big slurpy kiss for me, will ya. If I was in Wash. I would hug you and give you lots of tummy rubs too. Love, Aunt Mary