Monday, March 24, 2008

Home Alone Again

Well,I got left home all alone again today..
It's mom's day off and she's not to leave me home
alone on them days..
Not fair I tell you,just not fair at all..
I didn't get to see my cousin's the Kee's today either..
Something about Auntie Jamie having to work and not
going for lobster dinner..
I was so looking forward to seeing Xuxa and Kiwi..
It's been forever..New Year's Day sense I've seen them..
But mom promised me,that the next time she goes in to town,
that I get to go and go play with my cousins the Kee's..
Mom did get a really nice frame for the picture she made of yours truly..
And she hung it up too..
I'm in the front room right under the other three picture of me..
And right across from my Sissy and Cousin Shayne,
and a couple picture's of my cousin Brett,my Auntie Goldie's little
furbabie.
Mom's getting really good with her camera and printer..
She will have the entire house full of picture if I don't watch her..
But I guess that's ok,as long as the picture's are of meeee...
Ok,mom is saying something about a treat,so I better go..
I get beef jerky treat a couple of time's a week and I don't want to
miss out tonight..
I really love my silver dollar jerky treats...Yummy
Good night and God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: