Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome New Friends

Good Evening everyone..
I want to welcome some new friends..
Mom gave out our card today that has a bunch of info on
it,and one of the things is my blog addy..
She gave one to John,the man who sends home treats for me
from her store.
The other is Coby dad,and there is Diana and Brad.
And Bobby,who stops every week and fills up all the work car's from
where he works..
And Curt,he works where mom does..
He was the very first one to get one of our card..
She gave my Auntie Jessie a couple,but she doesn't have a puter..
But mom says this way she can keep one here and take one to her other
home in Canada so she will have our phone number's at both place's..
She even gave one to her boss.
And he sent her and e-mail tonight..
Mom said it was a funny one..
So,Welcome all new friends to my blog.
Please check often as I do have new and funny things to write about..
I do post picture too..
Ok,it's time for me to get my mom off to bed..
And time for my tummy rubs..
I love my tummy rubs,and I get them every night before I go to sleep..
So,take care all and my God Bless and keep you and your's safe...
Shadow Dancer..

No comments: