Friday, May 2, 2008

Me and Mom

Hi Everyone
I thought I would share with you a picture of me and my mom shortly after I came
to live with her..
Mom just got home from work,and my Uncle Daren came over and took a few picture's of
me and mom..
It's kinda hard to take them yourself ya know..
Anyway,this was taken in Aug.of last year(07).
That's the month mom got me..
And I gotta tell ya,it was the happiest and the bestest month of my little life..
I have the greatest mom in the whole wide world..
She just love's me so much,and I love her just as much..
We just know we were meant to be together forever..
Mom has a really kool picture that my Auntie Barb took of us about 5 minute's after
she got me,but we can't figure out how to get it on here..
But we'll work on it..
Hey,we made it this far..
And we don't know that much about puter,but were learning..
Mom talked to my sisie tonight..
She live's in Calif.,and that's a realllly long ways away from us here in
Washington..
We are hoping that she can come up this summer for a visit along with my Nephew Shayne..
Mom really misses them a lot..
She hasn't seen them in three years..
Mom could fly down to see them,but then I couldn't go..
And mom and me don't want to be apart from each other.
I would miss her soooooo much,and I know she would miss me that much too..
Anyway,it's time again to get things closed up for the night..
So,sleep well,stay safe and may God Bless you and yours.
Shadow Dancer

1 comment:

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

Dear Shadow Dancer, I see a picture of you and your mom that I have never seen before.... Hmmmm I wonder what's up with that! And I see the picture of you standing up looking out the window -- it is so cute it makes me laugh and cry together. :-) Auntie Pat and Princess Sausha Angel