Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Back

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I have been gone so long.
Mom has been working so many days and hours without day's off,
that she is just too tired to help me do my blog..
She said they are short handed at work and everyone has been doing
overtime..
Whatever that means..
All I know is I'm not getting to spend as much mother son time with her
as I should.
And let me tell you,I don't like it one bit..
On her only day off,she has to go to town and get things we need,like food and stuff..
This week on her one day off,she and my Auntie Teresa went and were gone for a very long time.
But when they came home,mom had a brand new bed for me and her..
Yep,we got a new bed..
No more airbeds or air mattress,we have a real bed..
And it's oh so comfy,only thing is,mom has to help me get up in it..
It's kinda big,you know high up,and my little legs just can't make that last couple of inches..
But mom said she would get me a set of stairs for it..
That way I can just walk right up to bed whenever I want..
Not much else is going on here..
Mom was painting the dinning room and only has one wall left,but with not a lot of time,she hasn't been
able to finish it..
She and my Auntie Teresa did hang new drapes in the dinning room and the living room..
Looks really kool too.
Don't tell anyone,but Monday is mom's 60th birthday..
She is going out to dinner with my Auntie Teresa and my Auntie Jamie..
Sure wish I could go,there going to this place that has Lobster and Shrimp..
Wonder if I like Lobster and Shrimp?
Maybe mom will save me a couple of bite's..
Ok,it's time for my morning nap,and mom needs to use the puter..
So,I will say so long for now,and hope everyone has a wonderful day..
Till next time God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: