Saturday, May 10, 2008

Monster In The House

There's a Monster in my house..
A real Monster,and it hiding in my water container..
Really there..
Everytime I get a drink of water,this monster make's this terrible
sound and scare's me..
I just know he's going to jump out at me and gobble me up..
And you know what my mom does,she laugh's at me..
Can you believe that,my own mom laugh's at me..
She doesn't think there's a monster in there.
But I know there is..
He goes blub blub at me..
My "Mom"say's it's air bubbles,but I know better..
It's a monster come to take me away..
Oh my,I won't sleep a wink tonight..
And if this isn't bad enough,the "Cat" Figaro has been sleeping
in my tent that my Auntie Debbie and Cuz's sent me..
It's mine and he better stay out of it..
Mom even took picture's of him in MY TENT..
The nerve of him..
Well,tomorrow is Mother's Day's..
I want to wish all you Mother's a Very Happy Mother's Day's.
I plan on giving my mom lot's and lot's of puppie kisses...
She just love's my kissess..
Untill we meet again.
God Bless and Be Safe
Shadow Dancer

No comments: