Thursday, May 15, 2008

MONSTER IN THE HOUSE PART 2

Hi everyone.
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days..
And I have a really good reason..
The MONSTER got me..
He really got me..
I was getting a drink of water and all of a sudden
he came out of the water container and up my nose..
I was so scared..
All I could do was run around and sneeze..
And you know what my mom did?
She laughed at me,my own Mother,laughed at me..
I tell you,a little guy just doesn't stand a chance with that
monster..
And ya know what,he's still there..
He doesn't go after Figaro,just me..
I really wish he would just slither away...
I can tell you,I'm watching out for him..Yes I am..
I have a special request.
My cousin Mary Margaret is not well right now..
The doctor told Auntie Michele that was this and that
with all kinds of letter's and number's that I don't understand.
But MM isn't feel very chipper right now,and she could really use
some special prayers..
She's my very bestest girl cousin,and me and mom love her a lot..
And we love Auntie Michele too.
She could also use a couple of prayers as well..
She's really worried about MM..
I thank each and eveyone of you for your prayers for MM..
God Bless and Take Care.
Shadow Dancer

1 comment:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

What's this water monster thing at your house? And (not to be rude or anything, but) you look a little wet in that picture. Want me to come up to your house and help you fight it? Hmmmmmm?

I'm tough, you know!

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS - I just applied to join a pack of Siberian Huskies. They don't talk about weight so much. You think they'll let me in?