Tuesday, June 3, 2008

IT Was Mom's Birthday

Hi everyone
Yesterday was mom's birthday..
She turned,well,um,maybe I better not go there..
I might not get any treats for awhile if I do...
Anyway,she and my Auntie Jamie went out to dinner at
this really nice place..
It's called Anthony's..
It's in the Bellweather area of Bellingham,you know,the reallllly
costly part of town...
They had Shrimp and all kinds of yummy things..
Mom even got a gift card from the manager that
said she can have a free shrimp cocktail or desert the next time
she goes there..Kool..
Mom's Asst.Manager gave mom three house plants for her birthday..
She got some soil to plant them in tomorrow..
I don't understand why she has to buy dirt..
All she has to do is go out side and dig some up...Gee's...
Mom's not to thrilled about being(is she looking?)ok good,she's 60 now..
Ouch,my tail mom...
Busted,oh well..
No treats I guess..
She went shopping before dinner and got her what she call's things for her..
A cordless drill and a step stool???
Mom's,I'll never understand mine..
Ok,mom wants to use the puter before she has to lay down.
She has the late shift tonight...
Take care,be kind to each other and
God Bless all..
Shadow Dancer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shadow for letting us know about your mom's birthday. Your mom is a terrific lady! Love ya, Dee.

Lisa and Lexi