Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tomorrow's The Day

Hi everyone..
Well,tomorrow is the big day for me..
I have to go to see Miss Holly..
She's going to be my new stylist,sense Miss Vicky
left town..
I will have mom post a picture of my after I get back from
the spa..
Last time wasn't too bad,so I don't think this time will be either..
I really do need my nail cut,and a little trim here and there..
Well,I have to get my mom to bed..
She's really tired..
Mom hurt her back last Friday and today she re-hurt it..
She moved a chair from the living room thru the kitchen and
dinning room and out to onto the front deck..
All so she could put this new chair my Auntie Lorrian gave her in the spot the
old one was..
Anyway,mom's really tired and in pain,so I need to get her to bed..
I have to play nurse tonight..
Take care and God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: