Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Photo Shoot

Good evening everyone.
I have posted two of the latest picture's of me my mom took tonight..
I just love to pose for picture,well sometimes..
I went to Miss Holly's spa yesterday...
It was ever so nice and everyone there made such a fuss over me..
I really felt special..
But I'm special anyway..
I got to meet all kinds of new friends..
There was a French Poodle there and a couple of really large furbabies..
And some other's that were leaving as I got there..
But they were all really nice..
I will be very happy to go see Miss Holly again..
And the really kool thing is,she's right across the stree from the beach..
She even has a little yard out front for us furkids to use and we can see the
beach from there..
Mom was so happy with the way they did my style..
I made sure they did it just the way my mom wanted it..
Well,it's that time again..
Mom's tired and needs to get to bed..
But I just had to share my latest picture...
Hope everyone is doing good and having a wonderful evening..
Have a great tomorrow and God Bless
Shadow Dancer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cuz Shadow, That surely is a fine looking western vest that you are modeling. Your very handsome self certainly does have a future as a model. Yes you do. I think I shall have to go and swoon for several minutes afer looking at your handsome self. Yes definitely, I shall have to swoon.

Love Ya Cuz,
Baby Sweet Pea