Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Surgery Day For Me

Hi everyone,sorry I have posted in awhile..
A lot has been going on.
Mom took me to this lady doctor last week to get some
flea meds,you know,the Advantage stuff..
Well anyway,this lady doctor check's me over and tell's my mom
that I need my booster shot's,whatever that is..
All I know is she stuck me with a needle..
Not my idea of a fun time forsure..
Then,she tell's my mom that I have a hernia and that I need surgery
right away or I could die..
I don't think I have to tell you what my mom did...
She cried and cried..
She asked everyone she knows what doctor they would go to..
The one the lady doctor wanted her to go to,mom heard a lot of horror storys about him..
So,she finally call's my Auntie Barb,and get's the name and number of the doctor my Cuz Danny goes to..
So,yesterday mom get's up at the crack of dawn to get ready to take me to see the new doctor
and have the life saving surgery..
We get there,mom fills out all kinds of paper work,and the nice lady behind the counter said that she would take me back when ever mom was ready..
Mom gave me to her and ran out the door..
I know she was crying and didn't want me to see..
I know my mom..
A few hours later,the new doctor call's my mom and tell's her that he doesn't see a hernia and
there is no need for surgery...
But,and there's alway a but,I did have tarter build up on my teeth and might need one or two taken out..
So mom tell's him to do the cleaning and take any bad teeth out..
At about 5:00pm mom and my Auntie Mine' came and got me..
I was one dizzy doggie..
All I wanted to do was sleep..And that just about all I did..
Today,I feel almost back to my old self..
I have to eat soft foods for awhile..Sore gums ya know..
But I can tell you that mom and me were ever so gald that having a few teeth pulled is
all I needed..
Anyway,mom says it's about time to get ready for bed,so I better sign off for now..
Have a good evening and a wonderful tomorrow.
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: