Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Counting The Day's Till Sissy Get's Here

Hi Everyone
Me and mom are counting the day's now till Sissy get
here...
13 day's...
We are all so excited...
What fun we will have..
We are going to take her and cousin Danny to the
beach..
Oh yeah,I forgot to tell you,my cousin Danny will be here
for a few day's when my sissy get here..
And my mom and Auntie Barb and Sissy are going to take a boat
ride to the San Juan Islands,just across the bay from where we live.
Mom doesn't have a lot planned,just gonna wing it as she say's..
I still don't know if my Auntie Joanie and the Heartbreaker Trio will
be here for my Birthday on the 15th of Aug or not..
We sure hope so..
Oh what a party that will be.
Ok,I'd better get off here so mom can read her mail..
She was gone for a long time today with my Auntie Teresa..
Everytime they go to town,they are gone all day...
What can they find so interesting in town..?
Anyway,have a good week and take care and remember
to love each other and be kind to all..
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: