Sunday, July 27, 2008

Look What CAme To My House Last Night..

Look who came to my house last night..
Yep,three baby's coonies...
Aren't they just the cutest little things....
We also had a possie,but mom couldn't get any picture's of it..
Mom will try and get better picture's of them in the day's to come..
They are just too much fun to watch...
We talked to my Uncle Charlie last night..
Mom was laughing so hard she was crying...
I think Uncle Charlie was too,but not for sure..
Mom was telling story's about me..
You know how mom's are...Silly women...
Anyway,I am feeling much better sense my trip to the doctor on Wed...
The meds she is giving me really stop the itch...
My Auntie Brenda is having a Raffell for her Rescure..
If any of you want to buy a raffell ticket,just click on WWW.Loyalrescue.com
Auntie Brenda is making a Yorkie Wall Hanging...
Mom's in for a few tickets and her Asst.Manager Joanie is in for a few also...
If you can't get the site,just e-mail me and mom and we can give it to you..
Ok,mom says she pooped and needs to take a nap..
Make sure you look at the coonie picture's..
Take Care and Be Kind To One Another
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: