Sunday, July 13, 2008

Great News

Hi Everyone,
I have the best new's..
My Sissy is coming to visit..
She is coming on the 4th of Aug. and staying till
the 19th of Aug..
Me and mom bought her a round trip airline ticket for
her Grad.pressie...
Mom is so excited..
It's been over three year's sense they have seen each other..
Mom's boss Ken was so nice and went on line and did all the work for
her...
She just gave him all the info he needed and he got the ticket...
We are going to have a few Bar-B-Q's while she is here..
One of them will be on my Birthday..That's Aug.15th..
My Auntie Barb and Uncle Duane and Cuz Danny will be here..
And if all goes well,my Auntie Joanie and Cuz's Sweet Pea,Sugar,and Nickie
will be here as well..
This will be the bestest birthday I ever had..
And I know my mom,she will take a ton of picture's...
We have lots of things planned to do while Sissy is here..
During the day while mom is at work,she's just gonna hang out with me...
Maybe take me for a walk to the beach,watch movie's and nap...
I can't wait either..
Mom took a few new picture's of me tonight..
So I will add them to the blog..
Anyway,mom says it's time for bed,sene we got up real early this morning..
So,sleep well and God Bless
Shadow Dance

No comments: