Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Hi Everyone,
Happy 4th of July to all..
It's really noisy here with all the fire works going off..
Make's it hard for a fellow to catch 40 winks..
Mom had to work today,she said she was really busy..
I guess she was,she came home really tired..
I am doing just great after my dental surgery..
I get to eat different foods that are good for me and soft too..
Tonight I had some stuffin and broccoli and my Beniful dinner..
Boy was it ever good..
Mom isn't giving me any of my treats yet..
She says they are too hard for me to chew just yet..
She wants to make sure my gums aren't sore and that they are healed
up real good..
Anyway,just wanted to pop in for a few and wish you all a very Happy 4th.
Please remember all our service men and women who are far away from
their loved one's and the one's that won't be coming home the way they left..
Say a prayer for all of them,they sure can use them..
Happy 4th and God Bless American and all the Americans wherever they are.
Shadow Dancer

No comments: