Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hi everyone..
Hope your having a good week-end..
There have been lot's of loud funny sounding
things going off for a few day's now..
Mom say's their fire works..Whatever that is..
I know me and Kodie sure don't like them..
They scare us..

Not sure what we are doing tomorrow,but I sure hope
it's quiet and no loud funny sounds..

Mom talked to my Grandma Liz today..
She's moving down here with us..
I can't wait..I just love her..
My "Little Stuck Up Brother"isn't nice to
Grandma Liz at all...
He try's to bite her..
She can feed him treats and that's ok,but then
he will try and nip at her if she move's..
Silly little brother..Grandma's really kool..

Anyway,not much else is new to write about.
So I'll go for now..

Me,Kodie and Mom want to wish all of you a
Safe and Happy 4th of July
God Bless Our Troops and Veterans
Shadow Dancer

No comments: