Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mine & Brother's Check Up

Hi everyone..
Welcome to summer in Washington...
Boy has it been hot,hot,hot here..
Mom has had all kinds of fans going and
window's open and the door..
But I guess it's better than the cold weather
we were having...

Thurs mom and Sissy took me and my little
brother Kodie to see Dr.Rabkin..
I have a wart thingy on my tail and mom was
really worried about it..
Dr.Rabkin said it was nothing to worry about..
I had to step on the scale while there,and I've lost
2 lbs..
Mom is so happy about that..
Now she can't call me a little "Porker" anymore...

Kodie got to meet Dr.Rabkin also..
He thought Kodie was just the nicest little boy..
Only he's not so little..
He tip the scale at 12.9 lbs..
Dr.R said that he is one very strong pupster..

He also said he was glad that the two of us
get along so well..

Kodie will need to have his teeth cleaned in the future,and
I need to have a molar removed some time in the near future..
But other than that,we both checked out great..

Hope everyone had a safe and fun filled 4th of July..
It sure was loud here with all the thingy going off..

Ok,time for lunch,so better go see what mom is making..
Have a wonderful and safe week-end..
Love and God Bless
Shadow Dancer



1 comment:

lyfe wisodm said...

What a lovely website! Please visit The Candid Nation on candidnation.blogspot.com. And feel free to follow on Google+. Thanks!