Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good evening everyone....
Hope all have had a good day..
Kodie and I didn't do much today,just snoozed
and ran around the yard..

At one point when mom let us out we were really
bad..
We ran out the door and right across the street..
Boy did mom get mad at us and tell us we were
very bad boy's.
Guess we won't do that again..

Mom's BP has been dropping again,so she has to drink
lots of G2 water.
I worry about her sometimes.
The doctor told her that she doesn't have enough
liquids in her system and that's why she get's dizzy and cold,
and it makes her BP go really low..

Mom and dad were at the landlords house today painting..
So me and Kodie stayed home and protected things for them.
Were really good watch furkids...

I want to thank my Cousin Mary Margaret for getting mom
to let me start blogging again..
Thanks Cuz...

Ok,I guess that's about it for today..
Take care,have a wonderful evening.
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: