Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Vacation Is Almost Over

Hi everyone...
Hope all are doing well...
We are trying to stay dry..
It's been raining really hard all day and night..
And we have really strong winds too...
All of Western Washington is under a flood watch..
Not sure what that means,but mom say's it's not good...
Well,tomorrow is the last day of our vacation,the mom has to go back
to work on Thurs...
We didn't go anywhere,just stayed home and got some things done...
Tomorrow my Sissy and Auntie Teresa are coming over,but I won't get to see
much of them..
I have to go see Miss Holly...
The girls call it a spa day,I call it getting a bath and hair cut and nails
trimmed..
But maybe Sissy and Auntie Teresa will still be there when I get home..
Me and mom made blueberry muffins today...
Mom bought a new muffin pan from the Animal Rescue Site..
It's puppie paw's...
Just too cute...
We gave some to Sissy and to my Auntie Jessie...
Well,not much to talk about tonight,so I guess I will get mom and have her get things
closed up and ready for bed...
It's getting late and I'm getting tired...
I got up early this morning...
I think the rain and wind woke me up...
Sure be glad when it's all over with....
I really feel sorry for all the kitty's and critter's that don't
have a nice warm home to go to...
I'm really lucky that I have my mom to keep me warm and dry.
Oh,and very well fed..
Have a good evening and a wonderful tomorrow..
Remember our troops today,and everyday..
Mom say's they keep our country free...
God Bless them and Everyone...
Shadow Dancer

No comments: