Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgivinb Day

Hi everyone...
It's Turkey Day...
Mom didn't cook one,but she went to her friend and co-workers for dinner
and had a really good time..
When she got home,my sissy and nephew were here waiting for her...
Shayne flew up from Las Vegas on Wed..
We are getting to know each other and I gotta tell ya,he's really one kool dude...
He plays with me and rubs my tummy...Yep,he's pretty kool
Last Sunday Mom got the biggest surprise...
My Auntie Joanie and the gang were at her store to see her..
My Auntie Barb was in on the surprise too...Figure's doesn't it...lol
They all went to dinner at Denny's...
It was the only place Auntie Joanie could park her big rig...
Mom said that all three of my cousin's were just the greatest..
I'll attach a picture of them and of Shayne..
Not much going on here...
The weather has turned really cold,so mom has to keep all three heaters going full blast
at night..
But like she says,we can't freeze at night..
Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving...
It's bed time for me and mom...
She got up early this morning so she could go into work early
and get off early...
Anyway,I hope you all had a wonderful Turkey Day...
Be kind to one another and God Bless..
Shadow Dancer

No comments: