Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Sissy's Here

Hi everyone..
Sorry I haven't posted in sometime..
But my Sissy is here and I want to spend all the time I can
with her before she goes back to California..
Sissy AKA Christal is so much fun...
She take's me for walks on the beach,play's with me..
She even let's me go with her to drive mom to work in the mornings...
We had my cousin's Xuxa and Kiwi and Danny here last week..
Talk about a house full of furbabies...
Last week was my 5th birthday...
But we are having a big BBQ on Friday for my big party...
Lot's of friends and pressie's...
And the best part is,I get cake...
Not a lot,but mom said I could have a little of my birthday cake...
I can hardly wait...It's going to be so much fun..
I'm so glad my sissy will be here for my party...
She just love's me so much..And I love her too...
Well,I better go now..Time to snuggle with mom and sissy...
Have a great evening...And remember to love each other...
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: