Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Birthday Party

Hi everyone...
Yesterday was my Birthday Party..
Yep,my mom and sissy gave me a party...
We BBQed and had mac salad and potato salad..
And all kinds of goodies..
And cake,I had a cake for my birthday..
Mom wrote my name on it in gum drops..
She let me have a little peice,and was it ever yummy...
My Uncle's Darne and Norm were there and my Auntie Mine'
and Auntie Yvonne and Cuz Raggs AKA Harrison..
And Auntie Diana and Uncle Brad stopped for a minute..
I got all kinds of pressie's...
New shirts and sweater's and a new water and food bowl.
And doggie perfume from Paris...
I tell you,I'm one lucky little boy..
And I got the bestest new's ever...
Sissy told mom and me last night that she is going
to move up here with us in Nov...
Mom was so happy she was crying all over Uncle Norm shoulder...
That was the bestest pressie ever...
Well,it's about time to get ready for bed...
So I will say good night for now...
Be kind to each other and God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: