Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hi everyone..
I know it's been a real long time sense
I've posted..
Had a lot of things going on over the summer..
Mom was working so much,she was just too tired
to help me post.
And she was very upset for a long time.
You see my sister Char Bright,had to go to another
home..
She just didn't like me and tried to um,well we'll just
say hurt me really bad one night..
And mom was really upset by that..
So we talked about it and felt it would be best if Char Bright
was an only child in another home..
We miss her,but we just know she's happier now.
Mom's cut down to a 4 day work week now..
She has some really painful things going on in her hip
and lower back,so she felt it best to only do 4 day's instead
of 5.
I really like having her home for 3 day's in a row..
She's been on vacation for the last 6 day's and still has 4 more to go..
It's so nice to get up in the morning and know that she doesn't
have to leave to go to work..
Well,it's about that time of the night when I have to go tuck
mom into bed..
I promise I will try and post more often...
God Bless
Shadow Dancer

No comments: