Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nurse Shadow Dancer

Hi everyone,sorry I haven't
written is awhile,but mom's been really sick..
She came home from work on Sunday after 2 1/2 hours..
I've been nurse to her ever sense...
She has that nasty bug that is going around Washington..
Coughing,sneezing,just not feeling good at all...
Good thing she has two more days off to get well...
Mom hasn't been sleeping well either..
She's up and down all night...
Sure make's it hard for a kid to get some sleep..
But she will get better..She has to..
My Cousin Danny is coming Thurs for 4 days..
And we want to have fun,and not be quiet while mom
try's to rest and get well..
So she just has to be well by then...
Ok,I'd better go check on her and see if she needs anything..
I will post when I can on how she is doing..
God Bless
Nurse Shadow Dancer

1 comment:

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

Shadow, I know you have been the best nurse. Your mom is getting better, I hear, and you were a big part of that. I can't wait until MY mom gets pneumonia so I can show her what a good nurse I would be... love, Sausha